If you are looking to work with the best, join our team.
At 2359 Media, we value your entrepreneurial spirit, initiative, team work and creativity. It’s rewarding to work in teams in search of the best mobile solutions, where each and every one of us have the ability to make a difference. Enjoy high level autonomy, and be seen and heard for all the great work you do. Bask in our family-like culture, where we take every opportunity to celebrate our achievements, because our most valued resource is our people.
Like most technology companies, we believe in that you should be entitled to 20% time to pursue what matters to you – to innovate and make a difference in the mobile design space.
We are open to talented individuals who are passionate about what you do. Even if you cannot find a position that fits you now, leave us your resume and we will get in touch with you if a new opportunity comes along. We would love to hear about you.
iOS and Android Application Designer
If you are excited to to take a ride on the proliferating mobile applications industry, this is for you.
You can now have the opportunity to ensure that our mobile application have usable interfaces, great looking graphic elements and a wondrous user experience.
- Take ownership for the design of mobile applications (iOS, Android and more)
- Design mobile advertisements that engage the audience
- Creation of MobDis Templates
- Imaginative flair and awareness of current fashions in the visual arts
- Working knowledge of the latest Digital Design Tools, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Good understanding of user interfaces across various mobile platforms
- Able to learn independently and on the job
- Experience in advertising is a major plus
Mobile Web / Apps Developer
If you are excited to be part of a team for content revolution, passion for the mobile industry and have a high aptitude to excel in the rapidly progressing industry, this is for you.
- Minimum 1 year experience in Web Development
- Ruby on Rails knowledge Preferred
If you possess strong communication skills, have the ability to collaborate with various business functions and enjoy accomplishing tasks with moderate to high levels of complexity, this is for you.
Administrative Hero Skills
- Increase the efficiency of the office operations
- Attending to incoming phone calls
- Dealing with expenses for directors
- Create a fun and exciting company culture through organising team-building activities
- Housekeeping of all office matters
- Producing briefing papers, reports and agenda for weekly sales team meeting
- Cheerful personality, with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Constantly searching for new and exciting ways to do things
- Dare to initiate improvements
- Meticulous and well-organised
- Ability to prioritize multiple assignments
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Position open to Part-time, full-time, intern
If you would like to be part of a revolutionary product in the mobile advertising scene during internship, this is for you.
Be part of a diverse team to conceptualise, execute, measure your marketing campaign for a great experiential learning opportunity like no other.
Business Development: Execute outreach programs and form partnerships with other companies in the mobile advertising value chain.
Technical: Execute certification of MobDis with industry standard software and implementing website, mobile website using a industry standard CMS and MobDis.
Creative: Conceptualise websites and support marketing in terms of creating graphic marketing collaterals. Create mobile site templates for MobDis launch and help users quickly launch a site.
To apply: Send your resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org